Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Cookie Lee Business

I will be hosting my first Cookie Lee Jewelry Home Show on the 20th of November at 6:30pm. At my home in Lake Stevens. Please let me know if you need directions.

As the show is the week of Thanksgiving I am inviting all to bring a canned good or non-perishable item which will be donated to the Lake Stevens Food Bank. For each non-perishable item you bring you will receive five raffle tickets. We will be doing a few drawings for prizes during the show.

I will be providing snacks and drinks, so please come and bring a friend or two! It is going to be a great time!!!

If you can't make it but still want to order you can go to www.cookielee.com and let me know what you would like. If you are out of state or for those of you who are in England with my wonderful hubby I can send your items to you there!

Also if anyone out there wants information on the benefits of hosting a show, or would like to schedule to host a show please let me know! (You can host a catalog show as well ask me for more details!)

No comments:

Post a Comment